GDPR: Vinokelly Search LLP Privacy Notice
Here at Vinokelly Search LLP we take your privacy seriously. We comply fully with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) also known as GDPR. It’s a law that gives more power (control) to an individual over his/her personal data.
Some of the things we have done to be GDPR-ready:
- Appointed a data protection officer to oversee GDPR activities and raise awareness
- Reviewed and enhanced current security and privacy processes
- Identified the Personally Identifiable Information (PII)/Personal data that we need to collect from you
- Analysed how this information is being processes, stored, retained and deleted
- Full Integrated and Secure cloud-based Database
The information that we may need to collect from you will mainly be around your work history and current work situation. Normally most of this information is contained in your CV and remuneration package. As headhunters, we seek to place the right people in the right roles. Our agency only occasionally uses advertising, nor do we use job boards in order to find candidates for our roles. We find our candidates through our networks that we work hard at maintaining and developing. This means that we have a personal phone conversation with every candidate we are considering for a role. We will only send your personal information to the client whose role we have discussed with you. We will never send your CV, or discuss you as a candidate, to a client without talking to you first and gaining your consent.
Under the GDPR, this information can only be held for upto 1 year. We fully comply with this and commit to deleting all your personal information in the event that you do not give us consent.